Wood Pattern Prepainted Steel Coil
Paint system consists of a steel substrate to which a super polyester prepainted finish system is applied. The system is designed to provide protection against corrosion in areas where severe to very severe environmental conditions are experienced. Prepainted steel product is suitable for a wide range of rollformed roof and wall claddings, rainwater accessories and general building products.
1. Standard: SGCC, JIS, G3312, GB/T1275, EN
2. Base material: hot dipped galvanized steel coil.
3. Paint coating :normal polyester coating, fluorocarbon coating and silicon modified coating.
6. Zinc coat:80g-180g
7. Color: all RAL colors to your demands.
8. ID and weight: 508mm-610mm. 3-12ton
Following pretreatment, a corrosion inhibitive primer, and top coat is applied to the outer surface and a corrosion inhibitive primer and a backer to the reverse side. These coatings are oven cured to provide colour and corrosion performance.